Monday, November 06, 2006

Emotional Whiplash

My mother passed away on October 29th. She was an amazing woman who helped many children and families, all while raising some great kids of her own. Her impact was felt at her services in Santa Cruz, which were attended by nearly 500 people from every walk of life.

It has been especially tough for me, as my wife and I are expecting twins in the next two days, and I know that my mother was excited to meet them.

So... Circle of life, I guess. I don't know how I'd be dealing with all this if it weren't for my wonderful family, my strong, generous mother-in-law, and my amazing collection of friends. And of course, my wife Tracy, without whom I'd be lost.

Thank you to all of you.
Betsy
Link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I just happened to google you and found this. :( I am so sorry to hear about your mother!! I hope you are coping okay. I know you are close.

I can't believe you're having twins in a couple of days... I am due on November 14 (not with twins, though), :) Crazy!

Anyway, I'm thinking of you!! Love to Tracy and the babies.

xo

Kate (formerly of the Linda persuasion)

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker